- Candidates that create job alerts on other brands are redirected to the Main Brand after the job alert is created when they click on back to job listing
- After applying to a branded jobs the Back to job listing button redirects the candidate to the main brand
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to other Brands configured on the RMK site.
- Log in to the RMK site
- Click on Options > Job Alerts > Create New Job Alert
- On the Search by keyword type “Associate”.
- Click on Preview alert
- Click on Create alert
- Click on Back to Job Listing
- The candidate has now been redirected to Main Brand
This is an expected behavior
This is an expected behavior as confirmed by RMK Product Management Team and RCM Engineering Team. Changes to the current behavior will require an enhancement of the product. To see more information on our Enhancement Request process, please check this article.
Job Alerts, RMK, Brands , Back to Job Listing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions