When trying to add lower level or peer position some values are not copied for the copied position.
My below example shows a copied position without Cost Center value:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Select a position
- Click on one of the following options: Add Peer Position or Add Lower-Level Position
- Check the fields that was copied
Miss configuration on the rule that defines fields being copied, the rule is setting values based on the New Position which is Null.
- Go to Position Management Settings
- Select UI Customizing tab
- Click on the rule defined on Rule for Defining Copy-Relevant Position Fields
- Click on Make Correction
- Adjust the Set condition which is not working to "to be equal to Source Position." instead of "New Position."
Add Peer Position or Add Lower-Level not working, add peer position or lower-level not bring all values, field not copied, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem