Is it possible to mass import or upload Activities or Achievements to Continuous Performance Management via .csv file?
Is it possible to automate the assignment of Activities or Achievements in Continuous Performance Management?
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- There is no way to import, upload, or mass update Activities or Achievements in Continuous Performance Management.
- In order to add or edit Activities or Achievements in CPM, the Employee or Manager must access the Activities view or Achievements view in the CPM module, and add or update these objects manually.
- This functionality is not currently part of the SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management module.
- However, we encourage you to submit or vote on an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles – you can do this on our Customer Influence Portal at https://influence.sap.com/successfactors
- All enhancement requests are reviewed by our Product Management team and, if successful, are developed and implemented in a future product release.
- There is already an existing Customer Influence idea to import Achievements which may be voted on here: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/206930
cpm, continuous performance management, import, activity, achievement, activities, upload, mass update, employee, manager, direct report, admin, tool, automate, automatic , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ACT , Activities , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions