- You are using the Google Chrome version 76, 77, 78 (earlier release)
- You observe certain iViews are not displaying in full page (scrollbar indicated below), with redundant section (highlighted yellow):
- It has been noticed that the following SAP Standard applications are effected:
- UWL iView
- KM Content Management and Index Configuration iViews
- Other applications may also be effected
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
small, collapsed, scroll, bar, scrollbar, scrolling, full, page, fullpage, half, split, rendering, rendered, incorrect, incorrectly, distorted, google, htmlb, km, knowledge, management, uwl, universal, worklist, work, list, pagebuilder, pagesupport, chrome, 76, 77, 78 , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-KM-CM , Content Management , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-CS , Client Services , EP-PIN-PB-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.