- You are using CRM Call List Execution and Maintenance
- Business reported problems to dial a call list when extension is added to phone number
- You referred to SAP Note "722937 Unable to dial phone number concatenated with extension" but does not resolve the issue
- Once the call list is activated in synchronized with the CTI, it receives the country code (ok) + phone number (ok) + extension (this is you are trying to avoid to be sent)
- Problem happens with "Automatic and Manual Call List"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM Call List Management concatenates xtensions extension number CRMD_TM_CLDIST CL_CLM_BAS_TELEPHONE GET_NUMBER_FOR_DIALER CL_TM_APP_CLM_AGENT , KBA , CRM-IC-CAL , Call List Execution and Maintenance , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.