Note this KBA is only applicable for companies doing the SuccessFactors Onboarding implementation directly with SAP.
- You need to enroll in E-Verify with SuccessFactors Inc. as the Employer Agent.
- Your company has more than 4 EIN/FEINs. Thus, it will be necessary to create more than 4 MOUs.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To activate E-Verify for your Onboarding system, SuccessFactors must create a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in order to act as your Employer Agent with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
An MOU will need to be created for each Employer Identification Number/ Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN/FEIN) your company uses when hiring employees.
A standard project has four MOUs in scope. Additional MOUs require a change order.
Prior to request the creation of the MOUs, check the scenarios below and follow the steps accordingly:
If the company is implementing the SuccessFactors Onboarding module:
- Contact your SAP Project Manager to request the change order.
- Once the change order is signed by your project representative, please fill in the E-Verify worksheet attached in SAP Knowledge Base Article 2421435 and send it to your Implementation Consultant. Note you should fill in one worksheet per EIN/FEIN.
- The Implementation Consultant will contact the E-Verify Enrollment team via email (email@example.com) to request the MOUs creation.
- The E-Verify Enrollment team will work closely with the Implementation Consultant to coordinate the activation of the MOUs and deactivation of your existing MOUs.
If the company is already live with the SuccessFactors Onboarding module:
- Contact your Customer Engagement Executive (CEE).
- Once the change order is signed, please fill in the E-Verify worksheet attached in SAP Knowledge Base Article 2421435 and send it to the E-verify Enrollment Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the MOUs creation.
- Once the E-Verify Enrollment team receives the request, they will start the enrollment process as per steps described in SAP Knowledge Base Article 2421435.
MOUs, E-Verify, Memorandum of Understanding, e-verify, everify, SuccessFactors, Onboarding. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To