When applying a Leave of a specific Type, an Error Message appears on the Time off Screen :
Rule xxx execution failed with error "Error happen when invoke rule function: triggerEmployeeTimeAlertEvent, root cause: Mandatory parameters were not supplied"
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Time off Workbench / ESS and apply a leave.
- An Error message appears as mentioned on the symptom.
This Error comes up when there is an issue with the Business rule that is being checked upon applying the leave.
- Ensure that the Time off Alert Rule is configured as per the Standard configuration described here : Creating Alert Rules for Time Off
- An Example of the rule is provided here : Example Alert for Time Off
- Please ensure that all the variables supplied to the Function : Trigger Employee Time Alert Event() are valid i.e
- The Workflow being used on the rule is valid and has atleast the CC roles to send out a notification
- The Alert message being used is still valid and is active on Manage Data -> Alert Message
- The Rule will trigger an Error if the above conditions are not met
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Time off Error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions