Embedded report is not filtering data based on default variable set by key user in report.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in system.
- Go to desired UI (screen) where you have added the embedded report.
You are expecing this report to filter data based on the default report variable set by key user but report is displaying data without applying default variable
You need to set the embedded report to use the report default variables
Follow below steps to set the report default variable in embedded report:
- Login in system and open desired screen.
- Enter adapt mode .
- Select the desired embedded report and edit it.
- In selection, you have to check the box for "Is Default" for desired fields for which you want default variables to be taken from main report.
- Apply and exit the adapt mode
Embedded Report, Default Variable, Filter, Adapt , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions