When a final approver tries to approve the leave of absence or any Job Information Change request, an Error message comes up as below :
"System error. Please contact administrator."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Submit a LOA or a Job Information change and that Inturn triggers a workflow.
- When the final approver tries to approve it, an Error message comes up as below :
- This Error comes up when there is an issue with the Data of the Incumbent.
- In this specific scenario, the Child positions to the Incumbent's position in position hierarchy had some mandatory fields that were blank
- Fill the mandatory fields on the positions that are a part of the hierarchy of the Incumbent's position and try to approve the Workflow again.
@SAP Product Support : Review the Internal memo for detailed Splunk logs
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Error while transferring the incumbents, HierarchyAdaptionService. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem