- Fiori tiles never load.
- DSHBUILDER_HDLER service is not activated.
- Gateway Services are not enabled in SOLMAN_SETUP Infrastructure Preparation -> 7 Enable Gateway Services.
- A wrong URL is configured for the Change Control Management Analytics in Fiori Launchpad Designer (FLP).
- Cache has not been cleaned up.
- Fiori tiles do not display any data even though there are CRM documents of involved transaction types.
- Existence of CRM documents of involved transaction types.
- Wrong BW Content Activation (/nSLG1).
- Issues with extractors.
- Language of status profile texts.
- Cache not cleaned up.
- Not all results are displayed in ITSM and Charm dashboards.
- You need some useful BW configuration hints.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
BW, ITSM Reporting, extractors, Fiori, load tile , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP-REP , Reporting , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.