Learning rating data is not synchronized from LMS to the Competency Portlet after the learning item is completed and recorded.
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Learning
- Record Learning for a user
- Check the profile and notice no competencies are recorded.
- For SF BizX <> Learning integration, if LMS would like to update rating competency data in SF BizX, the instance must have the CDP feature enabled.
- Learning uses the CDP API to write competency rating data to the database.
- For showing competency rating data from LMS, which are already saved in BizX DB, it won’t check any CDP feature, but depends on the settings in “Processes and Forms”.
- In the process, “Competencies rating from Learning” need be checked and then competency rating data from LMS shall be able to show in Employee Profile.
Please reach out to your Implementation Partner for assistance with the following:
- Make sure the Learning and CDP features are enabled in Provisioning and UI, RBP, etc..and make all the features work correctly.
Note: For a list of features required to enable CDP, please read Career Development Planning: Implementation and Administration: Enabling Career Development Planning in Provisioning
- In the admin tool > Configure People Profile, choose one special process, not "all data sources".
- In the tool > Processes and Forms, edit the process you selected, and enable the checkbox "Competencies ratings from Learning"
sf, success factors, LMS, CDP, PMGM, PM , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem