When accessing the Succession Org Chart for a specific user, the customer sees that the total number of positions in the hierarchy of this user is "X", but when opening the downwards the user can see only "Y" employees in his hierarchy.
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Legacy Positions Nomination Method
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Succession Org Chart and search for the "User A";
- Note that in the "User A" card, there is the information that he has "X" direct/matrix reports;
- Expand the cards in the hierarchy, notice that only "Y" are appearing.
This issue can occur because there are three TBH (to be hired) positions in the hierarchy of the "User A". This discrepancy happened because the manager position of those TBH positions was inactivated, making the informations in Succesion Org Chart diverge.
There are two available options to solve this issue:
- Inactivate the TBH positions via import file.
- Reactivate the manager position of the TBH via import file.
For both options you must follow the steps below in order to correct this discrepancy in Succession Org Chart:
- Go to Admin Center > Succession;
- Select the "Position Management: Export Positions" option and export the file with all the positions;
- Search for the active TBH positions OR for the inactive one;
- Edit the status for "DELETE" or "REACTIVATE";
- Leave only the changes in the file (delete all of the other records);
- Go to Admin Center > Succession and Select the "Position Management: Import Positions" option and import the file with the changes.
position, tbh, to be hired, succession, import, manager, soc, org chart, wrong number , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , Problem