- In the Resource Master Data the capacities are set for the Mass (like KG), Volume (like M3) and 'No Dimension' (like PAL)
- Freight Unit is created with these quantitates
- On the Transportation Cockpit, the FO/FB term has 3 fields (columns) to show the utilizations:
- Maximum Utilization (Mass)
- Maximum Utilization (Volume)
- Maximum Utilization
- The Utilizations for Mass and Volume are calculated correctly, however the Maximum Utilization is incorrect
- How the system calculated the percentage in the Maximum Utilization field?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA embedded TM
quantity, UoM, units of measure, freight unit, freight order, capacity, PAL, EA, PCS , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-MD-RES , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.