- When ASE completely runs out of locks:
Error: 1204, Severity: 17, State: 2 ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
- The ASE listener is terminated with a timeslice error:
Listener with protocol tcp, host xxxxxxx, port 4901 has been terminated due to timeslice error. You can start a new listener on the same port.
- New logins attempts are denied.
- Error 1204 is accompanied by a stack trace referencing functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR820049, 820049, CR#820049 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.