- The Belize theme has been selected for the SAP GUI.
- You are creating or changing an order (Transaction IW31/IW32)
- You are entering in some mandatory fields on a dialog screen (e.g. Component Purchasing Data)
- An error has been triggered during the process. The cause of the error is not relevant to the behaviour.
- At this point all fields on the dialog screen have now been highlighted red
- This includes fields which are not mandatory.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW31, IW32, Mandatory, fields, red, required, Belize, FIORI, Theme, SAP, GUI, Purchasing, Data, Requisition , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.