- ASE log reports runtime corruption error 2620 with state 4
- Causing a zombie spid that makes ASE hang
- On recovery, the same 2620 error is hit and keeping database offline
- Errorlog entries include:
Error: 2620, Severity: 21, State: 4
The offset of the row number at offset 1228 does not match the entry in the offset table of the following page:
Page pointer = 0x1f34aa800, pageno = 123456, status = 0x111, ptnid = 123456, indexid = 0, level = 0.
- With a stack trace including
- Resulting in a zombie spid, as shown by errors
Error: 21, Severity: 21, State: 1
Error while undoing log row in database 'dbname'. Rid pageid = 0x8ee98a; row num = 0xc.
WARNING: Pss 0x000000019c610008 found with open sdes. pspid 789, psuid 208, pcurdb 9, range entry 0, sdesp 0x0000000188c74198, objid 12345678.
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 3300.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP1xx
- Instances reported on
- 15.7 SP138
- 15.7 SP140
2620, offset table , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.