The user is configuring a workflow rule for a custom BO created from SDK and the Rule Type "Action" is not available to be selected when defining the actions.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules work view.
- Click on New.
- On step 1 - Enter Basic Data, for Business Object, select a custom BO.
- Define the Conditions accordingly on the step 2.
- On step 3 - Define Actions, select the Rule Type.
Result: The "Action" is not available.
Rule Type "Action" is not support for custom BO.
The user should select the available Rule Type when a workflow is defined. As this is a custom BO, the user can evaluate a feasible solution which will execute the needful action instead. Otherwise partner can create a custom action in SDK in the same custom BO and use it accordingly.
Rule type "Action" Custom Approval Process , KBA , action not available in rule type , action missing in workflow for custom , AP-RC-BDS-BTM , ByDesign Studio Business Task Management , How To