You are doing a new implementation or a system conversion to S/4HANA, and would like to know how to proceed with Intrastat declaration.
This article consolidates most frequent questions concerning Intrastat in S/4HANA and emphasizes major differences compared to ERP processes.
- Where do I find most relevant documentation concerning Intrastat declaration in S/4HANA?
- Can we still manage foreign trade data in logistics documents (purchase order, delivery or customer invoice)?
- Is there a GUI transaction for creating commodity codes (combined nomenclature) in S/4HANA?
- I see supplementary units of measure fields on commodity codes but cannot edit them. How can I enable management of those fields?
- Can I still see/assign commodity codes in material master data?
- What are the benefits of International Trade compared to former “foreign trade” approach?
- Where do I find additional information concerning limitations of a certain S/4HANA release on Intrastat?
- Can there be multiple commodity codes in the same country?
- Is there CDS view for commdodity codes.
- Error message "you cannot change a declaration with status released" or "The declaration cannot be modified with status released" is raised in Intrastat job.
- Error message /SAPSLL/CORE_CLSMD227 - Maintain RFC-Destination for Data Provider is received when report /SAPSLL/CLSCT_COMCO_REQ is run.
- How is country of origin determined in Intrastat processing?
- How is numbering scheme created when migrating data using /SAPSLL/XPRA_1610_MARC_STAWN.
- Description of POI is not dispalyed when using F4 in VE01/MEIS as of Release 1909.
- Error message M3647 is not raised in Hana when classifying products.
- How is region of origin determined in the intrastat?
- Country of Origin GB does not get converted to XU when creating declaration file.
- Net weight is missing for billing document.
Note: please also refer to the attached doument for a detailed description of the process
- SAP S/4HANA
- International Trade Management - Intrastat
S4CORE, ITR, SLL-ITR, SLL-ITR-ISR, frequently asked questions, S4HANA Intrastat, EU Intrastat declarations, Eurostat, Product Classification, Intrastat setup, SD, MM, dispatches, returns ECRS, /ECRS/RP_EDIT, VE01, MEIS, POI, /ECRS/POI_EDIT, /SAPSLL/CORE_CLSMD227, "/SAPSLL/CORE_CLSMD 227", /SAPSLL/CLSNR_01 , KBA , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.