When trying to perform a transfer/internal hire you are unable to see some or all employee central data.
Also, the portlets that is displayed in the screen are not respecting the same permissions that user has on the UI.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Pending Hires
- Click to Internal Hire a candidate
- There are some HRIS portlets (Job Information, Compensation Information for example) that has no value.
The issue is caused by missing permission, the user accessing the data need to have permission to the effective dated entities on the Employee Central as the Internal Hire action has same logic as transfer via Take Action, then user need all permission to view and edit.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Select the Permission Role for the logged user
- Grant access to required Employee Central Effective Dated Entities to View Current, Edit/Insert and Take Action (Job Information Actions, Compensation Actions, Job Relationships Actions).
Note: Also make sure that user has granted permission to Edit Employment Details data.
Internal Hire portlets not visible, not able to see data on Internal Hire, Internal Hire view, respect, permission, f4fe906ed7663a1061780f6b59a58b1d18438552, fingerprint:f4fe906ed7663a1061780f6b59a58b1d18438552, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM-MPH , Manage Pending Hire , Problem