Admin runs Instructor Data report and on the output data is presenting more than one line/row for each instructor ID.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reports
- search for Instructor Data report
- select instructor ID as criteria
- check the option "Include Custom Fields" if required
- click Run Report or Schedule Job
- verify that the output data shows more that one row for each Instructor
Admin was expecting to see all basic instructor data in the same line/row.
When the features "Authorized to Teach", "Base Cost" and "Custom Fields" are added for an instructor, separate rows will come for each field in the report.
This is an expected behavior for Instructor Data report.
If required the option "Include Custom Fields" can be unchecked, but the report will keep the same behavior for fields "Authorized to Teach" and "Base Cost".
2613673 - Instructor data report unable to be added to user tile.
instructor, report, duplicate, line, row, records , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem