- It is maintained in the vendor master data (transactions XK01, XK02, XK03, BP) one or more Payment methods.
- During an invoice entry via MIRO transaction the Payment method (INVFO-ZLSCH) is not derived from the vendor master to the Payment tab:
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
List of the Payment Methods to be Considered, LFB1-ZWELS, ZWELS, ZLSCH, Pmt Method, OBB8, F110, V_T052-ZLSCH , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.