- A simple SELECT query fails with a main Bufman: Incorrect page header read IPHR error
- This results in a Non-Fatal Error Detected at slib/s_trycatch.cxx:3094 and stack at these calls:
- This is followed by the following bufman errors and s_blockmap stack:
There was an s_buf::Read() error during s_bufman::Find().
Warning: s_blockmap is throwing while user locked.
Informational stack trace from Diagnostic Stacktrace in s_blockmap::ThrowError for user locked blockmap
- Other errors seen include:
Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx:15030
ErrID: 2100 (s_corruptdiskblkhdrexception); SQLCode: -1009039, SQLState: 'QSA39', Severity: 14
main Bufman: An error was detected on a database page. You may have a damaged index.
- This issue does not crash the SAP IQ server process.
- No data corruption has resulted from this error, DBCC sp_iqcheckdb consistency checks reports no errors.
- Reported occurrences of this issue are very rare, and appear random.
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP03 PL06
sybase, error, fail, CR820069, CR#820069, 820069, exception, bufferman, blockmap, sporadic, oneoff, one-off, damage, verify, checkdb, dbcc, corrupt, clean, upgrade, reproduce, CR821241, CR#821241, 821241, false, positive , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.