- You are using the SAP NetWeaver 7.50 Enterprise Portal -> Fiori Framework Page
- You have an iView tile based on WebDynpro technology which fails either sporadically or always
- When the application fails a "code dump" type screen is displayed showing the WebDynpro applications HTML source code
- The issue may be encountered clicking on a tile from the Homescreen or App Finder, or may occur during application navigation
- The screen may appear similar to the below:
- The issue does not occur under non-Fiori Framework Pages e.g: AJAX Standards Framework Page
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
- Enterprise Portal FLP@EP
dumping, code, html, markup, blank, empty, sporadic, random, occasional, white, missing, wd, webdynpro, web, dynpro, abap, java, launchpad, flp, fiori, framework, page, lpd_cust, fatal, problem, ep, flp@ep , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.