- How to enable the Compensation Widgets (Ex. Salary vs. Team, Total comp History) ?
- Why were the widgets not activated despite following the steps to configure them?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Ensure the following steps are followed to ensure that the widgets are displayed on the profile ;
- Ensure that the widgets are downloaded and activated as per the link here : Downloading Compensation Widgets
- Enable the Permissions below on Manage Permission Roles :
- Manage User -> Configure Charts for Key Figures in Compensation Portlet
- Employee Widgets -> Select the Widgets
- Ensure that atleast one pay component group is configured with the following conditions :
- The Pay component group is comprised of the Pay component that the Employee has.
- Ensure that the field : "Display on Comp UI" is set to Yes on the Pay Component Group
- Make sure that the Pay component group is granted a view permission atleast. This can be configured under Manage Permission Role -> Employee Data -> Pay Component Groups
4. This widget will not show at all in case a manager has more than 30 direct reports as per the handbook.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions