Positions have been configured to allow multiple incumbents within Employee Central Position Management, however it is not reflected in Succession Management.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Succession Org Chart or Position Tile.
- Verify if multiple incumbents are showing in their respective positions.
- Multiple incumbents are not showing.
It can be caused during the configuration of the MDF Position Object where the “MultipleIncumbentsAllowed" field may have the visibility set to "Not Visible".
- Go to Configure Object Definitions.
- Search for the Position Object.
- Choose "Make Correction".
- Change the visibility of the “MultipleIncumbentsAllowed" field to "Visible".
Note: Also ensure that the "Mass Position" flag is set to "Yes" within the Position itself (Manage Positions > Select Position > Mass Positions > Yes).
Multiple, Incumbents, Employee, Central, Position, Management, Succession, Planning, Org, Chart, Position, Tile, Talent, Card, Node, Not, Visible, Showing, Displayed. , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-EC , EC integrations and data , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem