Claim History screen is blank even though employees have multiple claims in the status "IN PROCESS" or "APPROVED"
Employee Central - Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Employee Profile - Global Benefits
- Go to the Claim History screen and it does not list any claims
Viewing the Claim Historty screen requires permissions and could be the reason behind employees unable to view it
- Go to the Permission Role which belongs to employee.
- Make sure employees has access to his own data using the permission role
- Navigate to Permissions - Manage Benefits - Assign Permission "Enroll/Claim for Benefits/Benefit Programs"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Claim History, 1908, LOD-SF-EC-GBF, Benefits, Reimbursement, claim, Approved claim, In Process Claim, Global Benefits , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem