You have an enhancement idea for Asset Management SAP S/4 HANA Cloud product that you would like to share with product management and/or other customers.
SAP S/4HANA Asset Management Cloud
Continuous Influence is a great program for customers and partners to share feedback / ideas that help enhance SAP solutions in production. It enables customers to submit ideas and to vote on them
This program is related to Products and Solutions. Ideas are reviewed by SAP Product Management.Votes help to prioritize ideas along with other important selection criteria such as:
- DESIRABILITY: How many customers voted for this? How many customers will benefit from it?
- VIABILITY: Is this Improvement Request globally relevant? Is this in alignment with SAP’s strategy for the product?
- FEASIBILITY: Is the development effort realistic? Is this request achievable within the product’s architecture?
All ideas are welcome and valuable. However please note that the volume of ideas will usually be much higher than the scope of what we can accomplish on our product development roadmap.
How this works:
- Get started by opening the SAP Customer Influence site.
- Navigate to the [S/4HANA Cloud] Continuous Influence Campaigns. You can bookmark this link on your favorite bar.
- Search if your idea has already been submitted by another customer and if not, please log your idea
- Vote for Ideas that you wish to support and plan to take advantage of in your organization. Note: You will be notified on updates regarding ideas you have voted for.
- Submit Idea: If you cannot find an idea that matches your need, use the “Submit Improvement” button to create a new idea & fill out the relevant template.
- Wait for Review: Once your idea has been submitted, other customers can see and vote for it. Ideas that reach the voting threshold (minimum number of votes) will be reviewed.
- Voting threshold: Each product session may have different thresholds. You will find this information on the session landing page of each product.
- Ideas that have little to no votes from the community are automatically closed to help ease of navigation & visibility for the community.
- Review Result Communication: Each quarter, a blog is posted with the information on the accepted and delivered ideas.
- My Requests / Votes / Comments: here can find all your ideas you submitted, voted for or commented on
Landing Page of SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
Help material on using the Customer Influence site:
On the Customer Influence homepage you will find information on how to submit and manage improvement requests.
Here are some videos explaining how to do it:
- How to get started and navigate on the Customer Influence Site
- How to set up your areas of interest, receive notifications or follow a project
- How to submit an improvement request
Note: For go-live critical feature request, you can contact your PE/CEE/CSM to get support on your request.