- Customer has a CCC relationship for the customer numbers
- Importing Best Practices Packages show following error:
SAP customer number unknown for installation number <inst>
Installation number &V1& that is assigned to some system(s) in transactionLMDB is not assigned to an SAP customer number in table AIINSTALLATIONS.
Please check the log of background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT for errors.
- Support Hub Configuration was performed without errors
- AIINSTALLATIONS shows the installation number, but without customer number
- Check REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_* jobs, but no errors are displayed on on any of the job logs
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Customer with several customer numbers (CCC)
AI_SC_EN097 REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_ (CONT.) REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT , KBA , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , SV-SMG-IMP-BIM , Business Blueprint / Solution Documentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.