- Reversing DB2 storages from a live database connection.
- Error "Unable to list the storages" is raised when clicking the Storage subtab of the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Executing the SqlListQuery statement returns an SQL0811N error: "The result of a scalar fullselect, SELECT INTO statement, or VALUES INTO statement is more than one row."
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
luw, udb, common, server, odbc, jdbc, stogroup, group, bufferpool, 820090, CR820090, CR#820090 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.