You are not able to rename statuses for the Calendar view via Language Adaptation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Open Language Adaptation.
- Create New.
- Enter all mandatory data.
- Save and open.
- Click Edit and Select Work Centers Selected for Texts: Activities.
- Click Collect Texts.
- For UI Short name GLOBALCALENDAR_OWL.OWL for example for: Status, enter Target Text.
- Run the Language Adaptation.
- Navigate to the Calendar after login with your target language.
The status is not translated.
Mobile calendar translation is not possible via LAT Language Adaptation tool as this is currently not supported.
We have provided standard translations from SAP side. Currently only standard translations are available for the Calendar.
GLOBALCALENDAR_OWL.OWL, LAT, , KBA , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1908