- When numeric result is entered to a quantitative characteristic during results recording (for example in transaction QE51N, QE01, and so on), error 'Enter a valuation for this qualitative characteristic' (message number: QE503) is raised.
- Although inspection characteristic is defined as quantitative characteristic, only valuation codes (Accepted-Rejected-Failed) are displayed in F4Help of field Result.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
QM-IM-RR, QM-PT-BD-ICH, inspection lot, results recording, quantitative, characteristic, QE503, number, numeric, valuation code, QE01, QE02, QE03, QE51N, QE11, QE12, QE13, Prüflos, Ergebniserfassung, Merkmal, QE 503, RQMST-MESSWERTE, MESSWERTE , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.