You want to know how to add a knowledge base article URL to a ticket interaction
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Solution Finder facet.
- In the Knowledge Base tab search for the desired article.
- Click the Copy function.
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- Click on New.
- Click the Paste KB Articles button.
- Article URL will be inserted.
Once teh article has been added to the ticket interaction, it will also be displayed in the Solution Used tab of the Solution Finder facet.
Knowledge Base, Solution Finder, Solution Used, KB, KB article , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins 1902 ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins 1908 ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1908