You have enhanced limit Purchase Orders with defined performance periods. When you create a Supplier Invoice for these Purchase Orders, if the performance period has expired
you expect to receive a warning or error message that the performance end date has been breached, but the posting goes through without further notification to the user.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the APP 'Manage Purchase Orders'.
- Create an Enhanced Limit Purchase Order.
- At the item level remove the 'Goods Receipt Indicator'.
- Define the performance period by adding a performance start and end date (in the past).
- Call the webgui tile 'Create Supplier Invoice Advanced' (MIRO)
- Create a supplier invoice with reference to the Enhanced Limit Purchase Order.
- The posting goes through without error.
If you have a Purchase Order with enhanced limits where the 'Goods Receipt' indicator is NOT set, the supplier invoice performs a check on the performance dates and it is customisable whether or not such a posted can be made. If you have a Purchase Order with enhanced limits where the 'Goods Receipt' indicator is set, then the checks of the performance dates are carried out in the Service Entry Sheet without any further checks in the Supplier Invoice.
Tolerance key 'LD' is available for enhanced limit purchase orders, without 'Goods Receipt' (WEPOS = ' ') To trigger the check you have to maintain a tolerance check for this key in the relevant Company Code. When this is set up the system will check the status of message M8297 and issue a warning or error according to it's definition in customising.
To customise the tolerance key 'LD' go to Manage your solution, SSCUI 101947
To customise the message 'M8297' go to Manage your solution SSCUI 102091 and 102092
T169G, TOLSL, MRM_TOLERANCE_CHECK, Limit, M8297, MRM_VALIDITY_PERIOD_CHECK , KBA , MM-FIO-IV , Fiori UI for Invoice Verification , MM-PUR-SVC-SES , Service Entry Sheet for Service Procurement , Problem