- A scheduled daily data backup is failing.
- When manually taking data-backup from HANA Studio, it is works successfully.
- DBACOCKPIT DBA Calendar has scheduled daily data backups.
- The Calendar log says that backup job fails with error:
Job has exceeded its latest start date
- Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
- The Job log for the data backup via transaction SM37 shows 'Delay reason':
No free batch work processes available
SAP NetWeaver 7.52
HANA Database 1.0
HANA Database 2.0
DB13, calendar, tenant, /backup/data , KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.