Goal import is unable to push through due to the following parsing validation:
Field Name : metric This is a required field.
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Admin Center, navigate to Beta Goal Import or Import Development Goals.
2. Select a goal plan template and click on Generate CSV Header.
3. Populate the appropriate fields and try to import the CSV file.
The specified field name is defined as a 'required' field in the Goal Plan Template.
1. Ensure that the field/ column specified in the error message has a value when importing the CSV file.
2. If you do not need this field to be required, go to Manage Templates > Goal Plan > Select template.
2.1 Edit Fields > Click on the field (e.g. Metric) and uncheck the option "Required Field".
2.2 Save Changes.
goal import error, required field error, goal import, parsing validations GM, parsing validations CDP , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-CDP-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem