You create and activate a survey. You do not answer it or add it to any other business document (i.e. a visit).
You try to change the status back to "In Preparation" but the option is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Surveys work center.
- Go to the Surveys view.
- Click New.
- Add in the mandatory fields.
- Click Save and Open.
- In the design facet, maintain a question.
- Click Actions > Activate.
- Click Actions
RESULT: The option Set To In Preparation is disabled.
You have the scoping question "Do you want to enable versioning in Survey?" selected.
You have to create a new version for your survey (Actions > Create Version).
Otherwise, you can disable the mentioned scoping question and the option "Set In Preparation" will become available.
- Only one survey version can be active at one time.
- If you ever answered the survey or added it to another sales document, you won't be able to set the status to In Preparation anyway.
Survey, status, in preparation, active, grey out, version, gray, grayed, greyed , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1908