- We have created a custom MDF object and associated with the standard Employee Time object to capture additional information when an Employee requests annual leave. Employees were able to capture the values in the custom -object fields.
But when the workflow is triggered, the approval request does not show the Additional Information captured in the custom MDF object.
Also when the leave is approved and we see the employee's Time Records all the additional information fields are blank here as well.
- Can we add custom MDF object with EmployeeTime Object / Time off feature?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee Profile>Manage Time Off> Leave Request, or
- Employee Profile>Administer Time off> Leave Request
- Working as Designed.
- Custom MDF object association with Employee Time is not supported currently.
- It is an expected behavior. Currently system doesn't support the association between Custom MDF object and Standard Employee Time object.
- We have an enhancement ticket TIM-550 for this association. Its current status is Open.
TIM-550, Custom MDF Object association with Employee Time, Employee Time custom mdf association, Employee Time Association, Employee Time Object Association , KBA , employee time object , custom mdf object association , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem