- On the Job Information section there are a number of Transient fields such as : “Time in Position”, “Time in Job”, “Time in Company” etc. that are updated automatically.
- Does a recalculation trigger when these fields are selected on the "Recalculation" section on the Time Account type?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Time off Structures -> Time Account type
- Include the transient fields on the object as indicated above.
- Does that trigger a recalculation?
- Recalculation is not triggered for the changes on the Transient fields.
- Recalculation logic is triggered as part of post processing when saving job information for regular fields only.
- This is an Expected behavior.
- The fields that are included on this section are expected to be the regular data entry fields from the drop-down but not transient fields.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Temporary fields not recalculating , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions