- 403 forbidden error while accessing lifecycle management with user GSTR1DB
- 403 forbidden error when submitting edocument in EDOC_COCKPIT
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC): SAP managed, private cloud hosting service for SAP HANA and its related applications.
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP): Open business (cloud) platform provided by SAP.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI): Integration platform for SAP Cloud customers which provides out-of-the-box connectivity across cloud and on-premise solutions. SCP is sometimes referred to as HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
403, forbidden, GSTR1DB, roles, DCS, DU import, Lifecycle Management, delivery unit, India,Digital compliance Services, oauth, GSTR2, GSTR1, administrator, RFC , KBA , timestamp , source administrators , role , administrator , XX-CSC-IN-ST , use CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-IN-DC , CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-IN-DC , Document Compliance India DCS , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.