Admin with Timezone settings in India Standard Time is trying to schedule a Connector to run Hourly at for example 15:00:00 but when click Apply changes the 'Next Job Execution' reverts to 14:30:00 or 15:30:00.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Managment Systems - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- LMS Admin>Preferences> Set Timezone ID to India Standard Time> Apply changes
- Go to System Admin> Connectors>User Connector> Click 'Schedule This Process'
- Tick Hourly and select Every 1 Hour
- 'Next Job Execution' is now displaying HH:30:00
- Here when we schedule job on hourly basis it will pick up the next nth UTC time and schedules the job.
- For hourly basis "Time of Day:" and "Time Zone" fields will not be considered.
- Application will take UTC time for storing all the date and time fields. Hence, the job framework sticks to UTC timeZone.
- When we convert the displaying "Next Execution time" to UTC we can see that job is scheduled for "HH:00:00" UTC only.
- Product Management have confirmed this is expected behaviour.
Connector, User, schedule, India Standard Timezone, hour , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem