- The unicode character: "'Upper right shadowed white square', Unicode decimal value: 10066, Unicode Hex Value: U+2752" fails to appear in Web Intelligence (webi) PDF reading mode when viewed from the BI Launchpad. This character also fails to appear in exported PDF files from the BI Launchpad.
- The character does appear in exported Excel files.
- Other unicode characters appear in the Reading PDF view and in exported PDF files
- The BI Launchpad view setting for webi is set to HTML for Read and Design mode
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 SP07 Patch 05
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 SP05
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi, export, PDF, character, unicode, visible , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.