You have added a new Time Type with Time Account Type and after that you have noticed that the Account already appears under Time Off Balances however does not appear under Administer Time:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Time Off Structures and Create a new Time Type with Time Account Type;
- Assign this Time Type to a Time Profile;
- Now go to any employee assigned to the Time Profile you have just added your Time Type;
- See that under Time Off Balances is already Shown;
- Now see that under Administer Time the Time Account is not created;
The time type was assigned to the profile after the profile was already assigned to the employee. As a result, the Time Account is not created unless you run an Account Creation Calendar.
Note: Even if you have Automatic Account Creation the behavior will be the same, please refer to 2843532
- Go to Manage Time Off Calendars;
- Create an Account Creation Calendar;
- Run it and the account will be created;
2843532 - Automatic Account Creation is not working when assigning a Time Type to a Time Profile
account, exists, in, PP3, but, does, not, exist, in, administer time, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem