- SAP Transportation Management Default Route and Schedule
- You are using BAPI /SCMTMS/BAPI_SCHEDULE_SAVEMULT to create Default Routes.
- In the node SCHEDULE_LOC, you maintain Carrier ID in the TSPID field.
- However, in the newly generated Default Route, the Carrier ID does not appear.
- When default route is created directly from the UI, then the Carrier ID does appear.
SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
tsp blank empty missing dr sch sched , KBA , TM-MD-TN-DR , Default Route , TM-MD-TN-SCH , Schedule , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.