In the App Create Incoming Invoices, the field G/L account is greyed out and you cannot change the G/L account that is there.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App Create Incoming Invoices.
- Go to the Details Tab.
- Find the field the G/L.
- The Field G/L is greyed out.
- You will need to know what is the BP and the respective Reconciliation Account.
- Access the Maintain Business Parter App to search for the desired BP.
- Go To the tab Vendor: Account Management, and get the Reconciliation Account number.
- Go to the App Manage your solution.
- Choose option Configure your solution.
- Search for the SSCUI 102631.
- Check the Alternative G/L account.
- Search for SSCUI 150001.
- Click in Configure.
- Set Rec.Act Ready as ‘X' via SSCUI 150001 for the G/L account and the alternative G/L account.
Note: The field "Rec.act ready" is under tab "CREATE/BANK/INTEREST" in "Company Code Data" section.
If it doesn't show up, please check the "Account Group" of the G/L account.
The "Reconcil.acct ready for input" should not be suppressed. It can be configured in SSCUI 103508 - Define Account Group.
G/L Account, Greyed out, Cannot change G/L Account, 102631, 150001, Create Incoming Invoices, FB60, FIORI, FIORI Apps, App, Apps., KBA , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To