Enter a valid date in the format error happens if using Russian language to create import schedule job in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAC Analytics Cloud 2019.15.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Change user Profile to Russian language.
- Create new schedule import job, edit the date.
- Error below happens:
Enter a valid date in the format..
This issue is a defect.
This issue is has been fixed in wave 2019.15.12 and onwards for bi-weekly releases and in Q4 for QRC releases.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, page , invalid, date, schedule, job, import, Russian, profile, language, locale , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem