You are working with recurring absences and during the tests you have noticed that whenever the employee try to use it, there seems to be a limit of 53 absences that can be requested in a recurring way.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as any employee;
- Go to Time Off ESS UI and start the request of an absence;
- Mark the recurring checkbox;
- Select any period that leads to a number greater than 53 recurring absences
- See a message saying "Sorry, you cant create more than 53 absences at a time. Please change the "Ends on" date so that its not so far off in the future."
- As per implementation guide, currently there is a limit of 53 recurring absences.
- For more information please refer to Enabling Recurring Absences in Time Off
cannot request recurring absences, error when requesting recurring absences, limit , KBA , limit , error when requesting recurring absences , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem