You would like to now how you can influence the creation of a Scheduled Invoice Request.
SAP Business ByDesign
Every night, a regular job automatically runs and checks the invoice dates. Per default the horizon taken into consideration is three days before the invoice date. This job creates scheduled invoice requests for the scheduled invoice dates.
If you would like to change the default value in the horizon or you want to create a Scheduled Invoice Request immediately and would not like to wait for the regular job during the night you have the following option:
Change the horizon:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Select your respective implementation project and click on the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine Tune step
- Open the fine tuning activity Time Horizon for Scheduled Invoice Requests Run.
- You can maintain the time horizon(in number of days) for the consideration of scheduled invoice requests run. The run only picks those scheduled invoice requests which fall within this time horizon from the date of run.
- Save the fine tuning activity.
Trigger the scheduled invoice requests immediately:
Help Center Document: Invoice Schedule
Invoice Schedule; Scheduled Invoice Request; not created; missing; Horizon; , KBA , AP-CI-CIR , Customer Invoice Request , Problem