When the internal candidates apply for a job, then some of the fields such as Job Title, Address, City, Zip code, Country and State are non-editable for the candidates.
- Internal candidates are given “write” permissions in the Candidate Profile and edit permissions are given to the internal employees in Role based permissions.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- In Manage Recruiting Settings > Revert to using Succession Data Model for permissions for sm-mapped fields is unchecked.
- All the above fields are added in sm-mapping in Candidate Profile.
As per the current system design when Revert to using Succession Data Model for permissions for sm-mapped fields is unchecked in Manage Recruiting Settings then many fields will become non-editable in candidate profile even though there are "write" permissions given to the RBP role. The reason why Job Title, Address, City, Country and State is not editable even with write RBP is because those fields are effective dated. All the effective dated fields in business Card and More Information portlet are non-editable when using RBP.
To make these fields editable use below configurations:
- Provide write permissions to the E role in Sucession Data Model for the fields that are non editable (this requires Partner Engagement) or go to Manage Business configurations and select Employee Profile to update these permissions for the E role;
- Enable the option to Revert to using Succession Data Model for permissions for sm-mapped fields in Manage Recruiting Settings.
candidate, sm, mapping, recruiting, profile, permission, job, title, country, city, state, address , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem