Different results are displayed when using different user to create model based on same Odata service in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Create import connection A, B to S/4 HANA system with user A and user B.
- Create model based on the two connections.
- Select the same query and add the same object to filter area, the values listed for the objects are different.
The default logon language of the two users in S/4 HANA side are different, one is EN and another is JA.
If specify the language when create connection in SAC such as "?sap-language=ja&sap-client=XX", the data will be the same.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Odata, values, value ,different, difference, client, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem