• When you perform a differential backup in SQL Server, the following error message occurs.
• Cannot perform a differential backup for database SID, because a current database backup does not exist.
• Following error message is shown in backup log:
Msg 3035, Level 16, State 1, Server DB_name, Line 1 Cannot perform a differential backup for database "SID",
because a current database backup does not exist. Perform a full database backup by reissuing BACKUP DATABASE,
omitting the WITH DIFFERENTIAL option.
Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Server DB_name,, Line 1 BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
- Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Azure Virtual Machines
differential backup, Msg 3035, 3035, Azure, MARS Agent , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.